Let’s manufacture helicopters

 


Hello everyone!


Hope you’re all doing well.


I am Ahmed Muntasir and my nick #name is Sami. 


You are welcome to Call me #Sami.


I come from #Bangladesh where I am residing these days.


I am involved in marketing Ultralight Helicopters and Homebuilt Helicopters #projects.


I would like to introduce you to our Fernando sir with whom I have been in touch for a long time for learning about Ultralight Helicopters as well as Homebuilt Helicopters. 


He’s an innovator with incredibly fascinating #skills in the helicopter making field. 

He made a helicopter by himself and used it for #agricultural purposes for decades.

Now he’s cooperating with me to help him in marketing so that we can bring to #global market high performance Helicopters for civilian uses and protection services for good.

Around 2022 I managed brokering a small helicopter deal involving the sale of a Rotorway Talon helicopter to Florida, USA from Istanbul, Turkey.

Thanks to Tolga Yelutas and the American buyer for helping me gain a small commission in this grueling #task.

Now we are looking for support for establishing in Florida so that we can manufacture helicopters in #USA for the benefit of the entire world.

We don’t have financial capability but have almost all the resources in terms of #knowledge, experiences and skills needed for manufacturing helicopters.

For that we need your #support.

Kindly let us know how we may gain your support and what types of supports you can offer for developing a #world leading company with us together.

#Thank you everyone.

I am available for answering your queries as much as #possible.

Please don’t hesitate to check out our renderings for the helicopters we would like to manufacture as you are very warmly welcome to view and #enjoy them.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ahmed Muntasir 

SAMI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog