Pioneer of Ultra light affordable helicopters converts to Islam

Hello Brother, and thank you for your contact. It is always nice to know another brother of Islam.

I was introduced to Islam back in 1974 when I was in Wentworth Military Academy and only 19 years old. Two of the Cadets there were from Saudi Arabia and one from Kuwait. I was a Lieutenant at the time, and I was concerned for them being alone, so far from home and keeping to themselves, so I took them under my wing and became their friend. I am always curious about different people and their ways of life, so I asked them many questions, as well as they asked me. When it came to religion, I told them that I was not a Christian, I just believed in God, goodness and piece. After they began to know me, they said that what I believed in was so close to Islam, that I could be a Muslim. They offered to teach me their ways and Islam, and I accepted. The more I learned, the more Islam made since, because it was what I believed anyway. I never did agree with the Christian religion and its myths, but I do respect it because it is meaningful to others that believe in it, and I believe that any path to God is better than none at all, but I pray they do find the right path eventually. I witnessed back in 1975 that Allah was the only God and that Mohammed was his profit, may he be blessed and be in peace. That was my path to Islam, and I will always thank my three friends for showing me the path. They have gone their separate ways and I have never heard from them again.


VOYAGER-500 from Revolution helicotper

14 years ago I was in Ras Al Khaimah at the airport doing business, and they assigned a lady to be my translator. We kept in touch afterwards , and in 3 years, that lady and I married. I was the first American to marry a local girl there. I was the first brother in law in her family of 6 sisters and a brother, and was accepted as blood. It has been a blessing. Now all the sisters are married but one, and I am still the favored brother in law. After marrying my wife, we moved to California to live. She was lonely without her family, even though we visited yearly. Last year I allowed her to take a job in the government of Dubai and live with her family, while we traveled both ways to see each other, and with the promise I would more there when I could. I have finally finished a job that I was contracted to do for a UAV Helicopter company here, and now I’m becoming free to move to away to be with my wife and family.



I have a complete machine shop that I can load and take with me, unless I sell it all off and start over there. I am available to be hired by someone there and design aircraft for them. I have the experience to design, build and test-fly for them, I just need to make a contact with someone that needs me and wants to be in this business. I would certainly welcome any information or reference you may have. I can offer a great deal of useful experience to any project, or manage the project from the beginning to end. If the Sultan Bin Hamad Aamri needed my help, I would like to explore the possibilities. That would be an honor to work for a man with such vision.

The company I built in the USA produced 5 helicopters a week with only 52 people. I designed the helicopter and built the company and trained all the people myself. That is what I can do for someone if they need me. Also, because of the large size, I will attach the latest UAV helicopter I designed in the next email. You are welcome to send it to anyone that may be interested.

We never know the path that Allah has for us or the people we’ll meet that helps points the way to that path. May your path be blessed, and my we cross someday.

Blessed be to you and your family, and Allah always watch over you and give you peace.

Mohammed Al Faris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog