Failures in life gave the inspiration to enjoy flight

I seemed to have failed in most things after high school. I couldn't secure a job in Oman after internship due to anti foreigner Omanisation law which made me fled to France.

চিত্রে থাকতে পারে: আকাশ, জুতো এবং পাঠ্য

Unfortunately initially my visa application was rejected as they said my documents were fake, however a kind french teacher told them I was genuine and good so they gave me the visa.

চিত্রে থাকতে পারে: ১ জন, বিমান, জুতো, আকাশ এবং আউটডোর

After coming to France late due to late approval of visa Audencia didn't enroll so I worked as English teacher at local schools and as a baby sitter which helped me learn french a bit. Then I enrolled for CentraleSupelec which postponed the study to 2017 yet I was faced with expiring Visa so I enrolled in ESTACA for visa and hoping to get a job in Aviation.

চিত্রে থাকতে পারে: রাত্রি

ESTACA proved very technical which made me fail my studies as I wasn't able to secure an internship. Then I applied around more than 87 alternance opportunity for PMTI and all of them rejected my applications. But thanks to kind teachers who helped me secure an alternance in Schneider however it came weeks after my Visa expired so I was forced to leave you guys. Now I am in Bangladesh jobless and unable to progress my career as they view returnee immigrants as stigma and failures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog